Tool Room Machinist
Avon, CT 06001 US
- Set-up and Operate, Bridgeport, Lathe, Surface Grinder and Band saw.
- Must be able to fabricate parts from blueprints or sketch.
- Assist in tool and fixture design.
- Repair fixtures and tools for production.
- Produce runs of parts.
- Plastic Injection Molding experience a plus.
- Good mechanical ability using hand tools, measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, gage pins, and dial indicators with accuracy.
Hours of Work:
Monday-Thursday 6:30am-3:30pm Friday 6:30am - 12:30pm
Or Monday- Friday 7am – 3:30pm
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact JOBPRO at 860-282-2002.
Health, dental, and vision benefits are available.
Previous work experience, energetic, detail oriented, interested in working five days every week.
Call or Text JOBPRO at 860-282-2002!
Or email your resume to: email@example.com