Windsor, CT 06095 US
This company works primarily for the aerospace industry with 80% of the work being for the military.
The Shift Inspector’s duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform machine set-up, in process, and final inspections for parts to be processed.
- Complete and stamp the areas of the traveler/documentation upon completion of each inspection operation he/she is responsible for.
- Perform and record process control inspections at the frequency required for each machine/job.
- Notify the quality manager of any problems or nonconformance that affect the quality of parts being processed.
- Prevent the recurrence of nonconformities by identification, segregation, reporting, initiating corrective action, and verifying the corrective action.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Perform any additional duties that are delegated by the quality manager.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact JOBPRO at 860-282-2002.
Health, dental, and vision benefits are available.
CALL JOBPRO AT 860-282-2002!
Or email a resume today(email@example.com)!