Farmington, CT 06030 US
Temp-to-hire opportunities! 2nd shift hours from 3:30pm until midnight
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operate all types of powered industrial material moving equipment, which may include but not limited to, swing-reach truck, pallet jack, stand-up power-walkie rider, and sit down forklift within the Distribution Center.
- Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Convey material and items from Receiving or Production Departments for proper storage.
- Observe safety and security procedures while sorting and placing material or items on racks, shelves, or in bins, and while operating foam pack machine.
- Occasionally lift or move 50 – 75 pounds to fill requisitions, work orders or requests for products and components.
- Pick customer and manufacturing orders from stock and locate for transport to other building or shipping.
- Work in an environment with exposure to moving mechanical parts, high places and outside weather conditions.
- Use MRP software to print computer labels required to identify materials, enter records and retrieve information, record amounts of materials or items received or distributed, scan out product and create shipping documents.
- Perform basic math skills to weigh or count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Maintain inventory records by scanning, receiving, storing, distributing, packing and shipping products and components as required.
- Requires frequent bending and lifting of small parts for shipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com or contact JOBPRO at 860-282-2002.
Health, dental, and vision benefits are available.
- MUST be able to read and speak English.
- Experience with forklifts, EPJs, etc.
- Comfortable with computers.
Call or Text JOBPRO at 860-282-2002!
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org