Windsor, CT 06095 US
This company works primarily for the aerospace industry with 80% of the work being for the military. They provide "shot peening" service to other companies which is a process that is performed on parts to improve stress tolerance.
- Process parts in accordance with the technical process sheet that corresponds to the job to which he/she is assigned
- Will load 50lb bags of material into the machine, up to 10 times per day
- Notify the Shift Supervisor in the event of a problem with the process equipment
- Notify the floor inspector in the event of a problem with the parts that are being processed
- Fill out the areas of the traveler upon completion of each operation that are being processed
- Prevent the recurrence of nonconformities by identification, segregation, reporting the need of corrective action and verifying the corrective action is effective
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact JOBPRO at 860-282-2002.
Health, dental, and vision benefits are available.
CALL JOBPRO AT 860-282-2002!
Or email a resume today(email@example.com)!