General Laborer - Machine Shop
Newington, CT US
Positions available on 1st and 2nd shift!
Responsible for assisting with the manufacturing processes in this machine shop.
- Racking steel parts in tubs and baskets in order that they can be heat treated
- Unracking finished parts
- Visually checking for quality
- Pack into boxes
- Other general labor duties as needed
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by email (email@example.com) or contact JOBPRO at 860-282-2002.
Health, dental, and vision benefits are available.
- Must read, write and speak English
- Lifting up to 40lbs
- Standing all day
- Follow written and verbal directions
- Have good hand dexterity
Call/text JOBPRO at 860-282-2002.
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org