East Hartford, CT US
Temp-to-hire positions with a great company! Various openings depending on experience!!
Will perform a variety of assembly operations on cable assemblies, connectors and components in a timely manner in accordance with customer specifications and quality standards.
ASSEMBLER I ($14.00 to $16.00 per hour - will train):
- Stripping of wire and cable
- Preparing cable
- Installing labels
- Installing tubing and/or sleeving
ASSEMBLER II ($15.00 to $17.00 per hour):
- Terminating with solder station
- Terminations with hand tools
- Ability to use basic measuring devices (calipers etc.)
- Ability to read basic blue prints
- Terminating with modular press
- PLUS Assembler I tasks listed above
ASSEMBLER III ($17.00 to $22.00 per hour):
- Ability to read complex blue prints
- Work independently
- Ability to evaluate work in process adjustments
- Basic knowledge of ipc620
- Microscope use over extended periods
- PLUS Assembler I & II tasks listed above
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by email (email@example.com) or contact JOBPRO at 860-282-2002.
Health, dental, and vision benefits are available.
- Skill set to perform the tasks as listed in the job description
- Communicate (read, write, speak) well in English
- Able to sit or stand throughout the day as necessary
- Good dexterity
- Working with very small parts
- Comfortable with repetitive motion
Call/text JOBPRO at 860-282-2002.
Apply online or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org