Avon, CT 06001 US
- This position is working at a bench doing light assembly work.
- Will use hand tools to attach nuts, bolts, and other parts onto a variety of products.
- Must be flexible to do other duties as assigned including light machining.
- Looking for someone who has experience with various hand tools and a stable work history.
- Will sit or stand depending on the specific work each day.
- Maximum lifting is up to 35lbs but mostly under 10lbs.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English well.
- Must be able to add/subtract numbers well.
Hours of Work:
- Monday-Thursday 6:30am-3:30pm Friday 6:30am - 12:30pm
- Or Monday- Friday 7am – 3:30pm
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact JOBPRO at 860-282-2002.
Health, dental, and vision benefits are available.
Previous work experience, energetic, detail oriented, interested in working five days every week.
Call or Text JOBPRO at 860-282-2002!
Or email your resume to: email@example.com